HTM preview in explorer not working

A month ago I applied all the fixes in SP1 for my XpPro.

In the past I gould simply highlight a picture or a html page and a
graphical representation of the file would appear in the details pane of
Explorer. This meant I could effectively preview a html document just the
same as a jpeg can be highlighted and previewed in the left details section
of Explorer.

I mean Explorer, NOT Internet Explorer.
I can do the same fine in my Win98SE installation, but not now on the XP
computer.
It must be something to do with the Service Pack update, but I cannot find
any reference to this issue on the KB.

It cannot be anything else as I restored the computer from a ghost taken
when the computer was shipped to me, and then the SP1 was installed which
took 10 hours to download.

Any help would be greatly welcome as this is really bugging me.

Terry

Terry,

Here you go:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/e3a6e296fa2acc54