Chocobo Adoption/Racing

Last response: in Video Games
April 16, 2005 5:00:23 PM

I used to run a chocobo adoption site way back when. It has since been
reopened and completely renovated. We offer, chocobo adoption, racing,
stable (where you can buy and sell items), and chocobo customization.

If you would like to take a look, here is the address:

http://bbs.midgarzolom.com/cps.php

We hope that you come visit us!
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 1:06:34 AM

"MsChocobo" <MissNegativityGF@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I used to run a chocobo adoption site way back when. It has since been
> reopened and completely renovated. We offer, chocobo adoption, racing,
> stable (where you can buy and sell items), and chocobo customization.
>
> If you would like to take a look, here is the address:
>
> http://bbs.midgarzolom.com/cps.php
>
> We hope that you come visit us!

What exactly is chocobo racing? It doesnt seem to tell any info without
joining.
!