kyle

I keep trying to open iTunes, but when the little "sand-timer" appears next
to the mouse as if it's about to open, nothing happens and the sand-timer
goes away. I do not get an error message at all. However, I checked in the
Task Manager under Processes and it says that iTunes is now running. Can
anyone help me!?!

It might be off screen. If there is an icon on the taskbar, rightclick it,
and 'restore', then press alt-space, m, up arrow, and click your mouse.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for Windows Antispy