can't open a program

I keep trying to open iTunes, but when the little "sand-timer" appears next
to the mouse as if it's about to open, nothing happens and the sand-timer
goes away. I do not get an error message at all. However, I checked in the
Task Manager under Processes and it says that iTunes is now running. Can
anyone help me!?!
1 answer Last reply
More about open program

    It might be off screen. If there is an icon on the taskbar, rightclick it,
    and 'restore', then press alt-space, m, up arrow, and click your mouse.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for Windows Antispy
    "Kyle" <Kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I keep trying to open iTunes, but when the little "sand-timer" appears
    next
    > to the mouse as if it's about to open, nothing happens and the sand-timer
    > goes away. I do not get an error message at all. However, I checked in
    the
    > Task Manager under Processes and it says that iTunes is now running. Can
    > anyone help me!?!

iTunes Windows XP