Zoo keeper or wait for Meteos

I am currently looking for a good puzzle game for my DS, i have played
Mr Driller and wasn't too impressed so i'm thinking about buying Zoo
keeper but have just been reading a preview on Meteos.
These both sound like very similar games tile puzzlers and i
apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
Has anyone played the Japanese version of Meteos?
If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
keeper now?
4 answers Last reply
More about keeper wait meteos
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    aardvark29876@hotmail.com (aardvark) wrote in

    > I am currently looking for a good puzzle game for my DS, i have played
    > Mr Driller and wasn't too impressed so i'm thinking about buying Zoo
    > keeper but have just been reading a preview on Meteos.
    > These both sound like very similar games tile puzzlers and i
    > apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
    > Has anyone played the Japanese version of Meteos?
    > If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
    > keeper now?

    While I havent played meteos I do own Zoo Keeper and it easily one of the
    most adivctive games I have ever played! Own both...

    --
    Im too young for this s**t!

    Live GamerTag - FooAtari

    My games collection and Live games:
    http://www.ajrparkst.f2s.com/allie/index.htm

    www.revs.tv - Motorsport Internet TV.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
    > If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
    > keeper now?
    Lik-Sang reckon US version of Meteos is available now
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Borrower" <i@dontthink.so> wrote in message
    >> apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
    >> If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
    >> keeper now?
    > Lik-Sang reckon US version of Meteos is available now

    Oops, actually I got that wrong, think I was looking at the Japanese
    version!
    Lik-Sang dont even list the US version for pre-order!
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On 17 Apr 2005 15:14:06 -0700, aardvark29876@hotmail.com (aardvark)
    wrote:

    >I am currently looking for a good puzzle game for my DS, i have played
    >Mr Driller and wasn't too impressed so i'm thinking about buying Zoo
    >keeper but have just been reading a preview on Meteos.
    >These both sound like very similar games tile puzzlers and i
    >apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
    >Has anyone played the Japanese version of Meteos?
    >If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
    >keeper now?

    Meteos' US release is scheduled for the end of June (at least
    according to EB and Amazon.) Not exactly soon, so it may be
    worthwhile picking up Zoo Keeper in the meanwhile. Its a remarkably
    fun game, much better than I expected. The web-game version seemed
    like a third-rate version of Bejeweled, which really put me off, but
    the constant good reviews of the DS version finally caused me to break
    down and buy it anyway, and I'm glad I did. My only real complaint is
    that I wish it was a bit harder - the games tend to go on way too
    long, even on the 'difficult' setting.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Games