Zoo keeper or wait for Meteos

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 17, 2005 7:14:06 PM

I am currently looking for a good puzzle game for my DS, i have played
Mr Driller and wasn't too impressed so i'm thinking about buying Zoo
keeper but have just been reading a preview on Meteos.
These both sound like very similar games tile puzzlers and i
apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
Has anyone played the Japanese version of Meteos?
If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
keeper now?

More about : zoo keeper wait meteos

April 18, 2005 1:31:33 PM

aardvark29876@hotmail.com (aardvark) wrote in

> I am currently looking for a good puzzle game for my DS, i have played
> Mr Driller and wasn't too impressed so i'm thinking about buying Zoo
> keeper but have just been reading a preview on Meteos.
> These both sound like very similar games tile puzzlers and i
> apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
> Has anyone played the Japanese version of Meteos?
> If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
> keeper now?

While I havent played meteos I do own Zoo Keeper and it easily one of the
most adivctive games I have ever played! Own both...

--
Im too young for this s**t!

Live GamerTag - FooAtari

My games collection and Live games:
http://www.ajrparkst.f2s.com/allie/index.htm

www.revs.tv - Motorsport Internet TV.
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 10:08:04 PM

> apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
> If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
> keeper now?
Lik-Sang reckon US version of Meteos is available now
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 10:14:14 PM

"Borrower" <i@dontthink.so> wrote in message
news:D 40t24$oku$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
>> apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
>> If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
>> keeper now?
> Lik-Sang reckon US version of Meteos is available now

Oops, actually I got that wrong, think I was looking at the Japanese
version!
Lik-Sang dont even list the US version for pre-order!
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 11:31:28 AM

On 17 Apr 2005 15:14:06 -0700, aardvark29876@hotmail.com (aardvark)
wrote:

>I am currently looking for a good puzzle game for my DS, i have played
>Mr Driller and wasn't too impressed so i'm thinking about buying Zoo
>keeper but have just been reading a preview on Meteos.
>These both sound like very similar games tile puzzlers and i
>apparently Meteos is out in the US very soon.
>Has anyone played the Japanese version of Meteos?
>If so, should i wait for a US version of this or should i just get Zoo
>keeper now?

Meteos' US release is scheduled for the end of June (at least
according to EB and Amazon.) Not exactly soon, so it may be
worthwhile picking up Zoo Keeper in the meanwhile. Its a remarkably
fun game, much better than I expected. The web-game version seemed
like a third-rate version of Bejeweled, which really put me off, but
the constant good reviews of the DS version finally caused me to break
down and buy it anyway, and I'm glad I did. My only real complaint is
that I wish it was a bit harder - the games tend to go on way too
long, even on the 'difficult' setting.
!