feel the magic xx/xy stars help

I've come to an end and i need some help. i have 162 stars, the most
it looks like you can get. all the walkthroughs say you need 180+ to
unlock all the outfits and i need some help clearing this up. if
anyone knows what to do, please help. I've beat the game on all
difficulty levels so i've unlocked the gba dependant outfits, but some
aren't unlocked.

thanks in advance. [:

jerrt010@gmail.com wrote:
> I've come to an end and i need some help. i have 162 stars, the most
> it looks like you can get. all the walkthroughs say you need 180+ to
> unlock all the outfits and i need some help clearing this up. if
> anyone knows what to do, please help. I've beat the game on all
> difficulty levels so i've unlocked the gba dependant outfits, but some
> aren't unlocked.
>
> thanks in advance. [:

You mean the rabbits, not the stars, right?

Go into maniac mode, and touch the rabbit icon with the stylus - that
will give you a list of which ones you're missing.

Go to gamefaqs after that and you can find out exactly where each one is.

I have all the rabbits, i went through and collected all of them, but
i'm stuck with only 162 stars. none of the faqs talk much about the
stars except getting them through playing the memories menu option. i
have gotten every star that i think that i can [they are all filled in]
and yet i'm missing some outfits and the walkthrough themselves touch
on how you have to get more stars than 162.

"12. Red One-Piece Bathing Suit
Unlock: 170 Stars

13. Green Schoolgirl Outfit
Unlock: 182 Stars

i've tried completing memory sections more than once and my star
rating isn't getting any higher. i'm about to see if there is a way to
steal stars from my mario 64 ds and get this on xx/xy.

please help me undig this mystery.

thanks again for helping.

jerrt010@gmail.com wrote:
> I have all the rabbits, i went through and collected all of them, but
> i'm stuck with only 162 stars. none of the faqs talk much about the
> stars except getting them through playing the memories menu option. i
> have gotten every star that i think that i can [they are all filled in]
> and yet i'm missing some outfits and the walkthrough themselves touch
> on how you have to get more stars than 162.
>
> "12. Red One-Piece Bathing Suit
> Unlock: 170 Stars
>
> 13. Green Schoolgirl Outfit
> Unlock: 182 Stars
>
> i've tried completing memory sections more than once and my star
> rating isn't getting any higher. i'm about to see if there is a way to
> steal stars from my mario 64 ds and get this on xx/xy.
>
> please help me undig this mystery.
>
> thanks again for helping.

Oh, right - the stars - if I recall correctly, the only way to get stars
is to play the games in memories mode.

Have you completed every single minigame in memories mode? Some of them
are very tough.

the best i can make out, i have. i've seen the stars fill in on each
game as i played it. i've seen it fill all the stars and then stop.
the numbers match. and i was afraid of this.

thanks.