What's the best wireless solution for interstate travel?

We're driving from Baltimore to Minneapolis in three weeks. I can hook up to my Nextel phone
for access to the internet but I was wondering if there's a better solution.
1 answer Last reply
More about what wireless solution interstate travel

    Jim <stoicREMOVEjim@aequalis.com> wrote in

    > We're driving from Baltimore to Minneapolis in three weeks. I can hook
    > up to my Nextel phone for access to the internet but I was wondering
    > if there's a better solution.

    Your best bet is if you happen to run at a gas station that has wireless
    internet. I recently came back from a road trip, and it was nice that some
    gas stations had wireless access for free internet. If you're staying at a
    hotel, that could also have wireless internet. If it does, charges vary
    from free to (in my experience) $10 an hour. Also, see if your ISP also
    has nationwide dial-up numbers. Cheers! --Jago

Wireless Internet Wireless Networking