HELP with Nintendogs

I bought the Chihuahua one from an import store and can't figure out
how to start over with a new dog. Are you stuck with your choice until
you amass enough money to adopt another? :-?

see http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/game/926848.html

Q: I would like to restart! Can I somehow reset the game?
A: Power up your DS, start the game and _immediately_ hold down A B X Y
and L. If you managed to do it in time a plaque should pop up on the
touch
screen along with two green buttons. Press the left button to accept
resetting the game and press it twice. Then wait for like half a minute
or
so while the DS erases everything from the cart. Done.

The alMIGHTY N wrote:
> I bought the Chihuahua one from an import store and can't figure out
> how to start over with a new dog. Are you stuck with your choice
until
> you amass enough money to adopt another? :-?

thatgirl

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2006
well can u guys help me... i did the interior decorator thingy and i guess its been 3 days n it didnt work... last time it did... they say u have to wait 24 hrs for it but aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this! Do i have to start all over again????????