Pac Pix question

In a video I saw of the import version of Pac Pix, one could draw butts
and they would fart.

http://www.tokyopia.com/deluxe/pac-pix.avi

I picked up the US version today, and can't seem to create farting
butts. Do I have to beat the whole game before I can draw them in the
practice room?

Or have they been entirely removed from the US version?

benstylus wrote:
> In a video I saw of the import version of Pac Pix, one could draw butts
> and they would fart.
>
> http://www.tokyopia.com/deluxe/pac-pix.avi
>
> I picked up the US version today, and can't seem to create farting
> butts. Do I have to beat the whole game before I can draw them in the
> practice room?
>
> Or have they been entirely removed from the US version?

They've been removed. What is the world coming to?

greenyammo wrote:
> benstylus wrote:
>
>> In a video I saw of the import version of Pac Pix, one could draw
>> butts and they would fart.
>>
>> http://www.tokyopia.com/deluxe/pac-pix.avi
>>
>> I picked up the US version today, and can't seem to create farting
>> butts. Do I have to beat the whole game before I can draw them in the
>> practice room?
>>
>> Or have they been entirely removed from the US version?
>

> They've been removed. What is the world coming to?

Man... all I want are a few farting butts in my games... is this too
much to ask?