Blackberry 7510 question

Last response: in Network Providers
February 3, 2005 11:56:53 AM

Can someone please tell me the best program that would work with my
blackberry 7510 Nextel that would enable me to see eMails, graphics....
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 5:09:51 PM

I know I am late but you can try searching on www.howardforums.com

Also, you can get a webviewer "reqwireless" or is it regwireless. Put
that in your search browswer and you will find a company that charges $
30.00 for one year (one time fee). You will be able to do more on your
7520BB and you will see other forums that could help you.

nextelpimpz.com

--
jackies35