Conversion WORDPAD Windows 98se to WINDOWS XP

HOW DO I? use Wordpad files(Windows 98 SE in new WINDOWS XP
1 answer Last reply
More about conversion wordpad windows 98se windows

    "Erwin Chandler" <hornman179@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > HOW DO I? use Wordpad files(Windows 98 SE in new WINDOWS XP

    Are the "word pad files" *.rtf ? If so they should open with wordpad in XP.
    If you change the file extension to *.txt you should still be able to view
    and edit them in Notepad.

Windows 98 Support Microsoft Windows 98SE Windows XP