Internet access for all user accounts

September 17, 2005 1:21:01 AM

I can access the internet via my user account no problems. Other user
accounts cannot yet I have given them the same access rights as myself and
all the internet settings are the same. Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 1:21:02 AM

Open "Network Connections" folder, and run the "add a new connection"
wizard, setting it to be default, and share with all users.

(or)
Rightclick the connection icon in the 'Network Connections' folder
Properties, Networking tab, TCP/IP protocol properties, General tab,
Advanced button, General tab, select "use default gateway on remote
network".

--
Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for Windows Antispy