GameCube-only games?

Hi,

I got a GameCube as a gift recently and I want to pick up some games. I
already have a PS2 so I'd like some suggestions on games which are
exclusive to GameCube.

Your expertise is appreciated!
~ Lauren
5 answers Last reply
More about gamecube only games
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Animal Crossing
    Paper Mario
    Super Smash Bros. : Melee

    and although it's short, I recently replayed Luigis Mansion, and it's
    just so damn A&A
    (Addictive and Adorable)
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Lauren the Ravishing" <lauren_the_ravishing@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I got a GameCube as a gift recently and I want to pick up some games. I
    > already have a PS2 so I'd like some suggestions on games which are
    > exclusive to GameCube.
    >
    > Your expertise is appreciated!
    > ~ Lauren

    Resident Evil 4 - Fantastic Game
    Zelda The Wind Waker
    Pikmin 1 & 2

    Those should get you going for now.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > Resident Evil 4 - Fantastic Game
    > Zelda The Wind Waker
    > Pikmin 1 & 2

    Metroid Prime (and MP 2, though I haven't played that yet)
    Eternal Darkness
    Viewtful Joe

    -Miles
    --
    Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Miles Bader wrote in rec.games.video.nintendo:

    <about GameCube-exclusive titles>

    > Viewtful Joe

    VJ has been available for the PlayStation 2 since last August 24th, so
    it's no longer a CGN exclusive.

    I can add a few more GCN exclusives, though:

    - Zelda Four Swords Adventures
    - Starfox Assault
    - Mario Party 4-6

    --
    Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
    To reply by e-mail, remove "nospam" and swap "cast" and "net"

    "Glenn Shaw" <togusa@nospamcomnet.cast> wrote in message
    > Miles Bader wrote in rec.games.video.nintendo:
    >
    > <about GameCube-exclusive titles>
    >
    >> Viewtful Joe
    >
    > VJ has been available for the PlayStation 2 since last August 24th, so
    > it's no longer a CGN exclusive.
    >
    > I can add a few more GCN exclusives, though:
    >
    > - Zelda Four Swords Adventures
    > - Starfox Assault
    > - Mario Party 4-6

    Except Starfox Assault is a pretty average game, I wouldnt bother with it at
    all.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games