Mr 360 please continue your news service - THANX :O)

Hi

I dont have time to watch all those foreign gaming sites. so i
love 360's news service, it is by far the most interesting
Part of this Newsgroup.

I hope he will continue to do this for the next few days
over the E3. it is the fastest source of information for
me!!!

Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about continue news service
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Christoph Kögler wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I dont have time to watch all those foreign gaming sites. so i
    > love 360's news service, it is by far the most interesting
    > Part of this Newsgroup.
    >
    > I hope he will continue to do this for the next few days
    > over the E3. it is the fastest source of information for
    > me!!!
    >
    > Chris

    I agree, I find it extreemely usful to just browse one news group than
    many web site, most of which I don't even know exist!

    Keep it up Mr 360!

Console Gaming Nintendo Video Games