new site idea

hi my name is WarStoke and I'm looking for a few good FAQ writers and
some of you gaming gurus out there.
I'm trying to make a new website dedicated to helping people solve
there gaming problems. lets face it some of these companies release
buggy games and then move on never releasing patches or any thing else
so i figure why not try and steal some people from the avaults and the
gamefaqs and usenet and the various other places around the net
and strike out and make my own
i need members and writers
members every thing will be free

writers if some thing your write is accepted ill add it to a FAQs page
or articles page and you can have 1 banner add (no adult content,and
nothing that violates google adsence tos) at the foot of the article,
Text links would be best for now until the number of members picks up
enough so that i can afford better hosting.

if your interested come on over.

WarStoke
Web Master of www.WarStoke.com

what a great idea - you're a genius.

and you could call it something like gamefaqs.com