Getting the XBOX 360, PS3, or Revolution...

Last response: in Video Games
May 26, 2005 7:33:37 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.live,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.misc,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

I found a new, easy, real way to earn money just by searching through
search engines. These new consoles are going to cost a lot, so here is
an easy way to earn the money youll need.

All you have to do is search in any of 15+ search engines and you get
paid 1-5 cents for each search, up to 40 a day. You could get
$25+/month. This is real and it works. My friends started last month
and made $40 each.

Please sign up under my referal link below so that I get credit for you
joining.

http://netbux.org/?r=247414

-David
May 27, 2005 3:04:18 AM

"Chad_gamer" <xbox360gamertag@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>I found a new, easy, real way to earn money

yes, givin' your ass
!