I think Super Mario should retire !!!

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2005 1:55:29 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,finet.unet (More info?)

Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.

Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with monster-cocks !

That's what people want today !

More about : super mario retire

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 12:34:42 PM

On 13 Jun 2005 21:55:29 -0700, mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan
Beeline) wrote:

>Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.
>
>Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with monster-cocks !
>
>That's what people want today !

I don't think you speak for the majority and the only reason you'd
want a musclemen with monster-cock is because you are a 98 pounds
weakling with cock the size of a cigarette butt. Even if you offered
your body to Michael Jackson, he'd reject you as too little.
June 14, 2005 11:32:00 PM

"Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.
>
> Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with
monster-cocks !

> That's what people want today !

errr - im not normally one to swear and normally ignor these posts but
'RETIRE MARIO'

fu$k off! ;-)

the mans got years yet. Its its gonna take me that long on my DS cos Im
stuck and Im not gonna cheat and download the walkthrough like it did for
mario sunshine!

andy
xxxxxxx
Related resources
June 15, 2005 12:03:00 AM

> I don't think you speak for the majority and the only reason you'd
> want a musclemen with monster-cock is because you are a 98 pounds
> weakling with cock the size of a cigarette butt. Even if you offered
> your body to Michael Jackson, he'd reject you as too little.

Haha, you been trolled
June 15, 2005 12:03:19 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,finet.unet (More info?)

> fu$k off! ;-)

Got trolled?
June 17, 2005 2:43:54 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,finet.unet (More info?)

> Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.
>
> Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with
> monster-cocks !
>
> That's what people want today !

Shock value is for kids and the sandbox generation.
!