I think Super Mario should retire !!!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,finet.unet (More info?)

Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.

Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with monster-cocks !

That's what people want today !
5 answers Last reply
More about super mario retire
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On 13 Jun 2005 21:55:29 -0700, mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan
    Beeline) wrote:

    >Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.
    >
    >Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with monster-cocks !
    >
    >That's what people want today !

    I don't think you speak for the majority and the only reason you'd
    want a musclemen with monster-cock is because you are a 98 pounds
    weakling with cock the size of a cigarette butt. Even if you offered
    your body to Michael Jackson, he'd reject you as too little.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,finet.unet (More info?)

    "Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.
    >
    > Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with
    monster-cocks !

    > That's what people want today !

    errr - im not normally one to swear and normally ignor these posts but
    'RETIRE MARIO'

    fu$k off! ;-)

    the mans got years yet. Its its gonna take me that long on my DS cos Im
    stuck and Im not gonna cheat and download the walkthrough like it did for
    mario sunshine!

    andy
    xxxxxxx
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > I don't think you speak for the majority and the only reason you'd
    > want a musclemen with monster-cock is because you are a 98 pounds
    > weakling with cock the size of a cigarette butt. Even if you offered
    > your body to Michael Jackson, he'd reject you as too little.

    Haha, you been trolled
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,finet.unet (More info?)

    > fu$k off! ;-)

    Got trolled?
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,finet.unet (More info?)

    > Yes, nobody is interested anymore in these old video-game grandpas.
    >
    > Let them retire and replace them by 7 foot tall musclemen with
    > monster-cocks !
    >
    > That's what people want today !

    Shock value is for kids and the sandbox generation.

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games