Does anyone have Rogue Agent or Kirby for the Nintendo DS?

Want opinions, Im trying to decide which one to get first.
3 answers Last reply
More about does rogue agent kirby nintendo
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    kevin wrote:

    > Want opinions, Im trying to decide which one to get first.

    Rogue agent is supposed to be rubbish. Kirby the opposite.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    >> Want opinions, Im trying to decide which one to get first.
    > Rogue agent is supposed to be rubbish. Kirby the opposite.

    I have Rogue Agent. If you like FP Shooters it is very enjoyable once you
    get used to the various control systems. Is it the best game for the DS -
    nope, but
    it is the only FPS (except the Metroid demo) yet.
    I have read very good things about Kirby, but have not tried it yet.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 02:40:48 GMT, "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >I have Rogue Agent. If you like FP Shooters it is very enjoyable once you
    >get used to the various control systems. Is it the best game for the DS -
    >nope, but
    >it is the only FPS (except the Metroid demo) yet.
    >I have read very good things about Kirby, but have not tried it yet.

    thanx, going by reviews and what people have told me Im gonna pick up
    Kirby and look for a deal on Rogue Agent used.

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games