Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Does anyone have Rogue Agent or Kirby for the Nintendo DS?

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Games
  • Video
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 4:06:36 AM

Want opinions, Im trying to decide which one to get first.

More about : rogue agent kirby nintendo

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 3:31:28 PM

kevin wrote:

> Want opinions, Im trying to decide which one to get first.

Rogue agent is supposed to be rubbish. Kirby the opposite.
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 6:40:48 AM

>> Want opinions, Im trying to decide which one to get first.
> Rogue agent is supposed to be rubbish. Kirby the opposite.

I have Rogue Agent. If you like FP Shooters it is very enjoyable once you
get used to the various control systems. Is it the best game for the DS -
nope, but
it is the only FPS (except the Metroid demo) yet.
I have read very good things about Kirby, but have not tried it yet.
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 9:50:10 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 02:40:48 GMT, "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com>
wrote:

>I have Rogue Agent. If you like FP Shooters it is very enjoyable once you
>get used to the various control systems. Is it the best game for the DS -
>nope, but
>it is the only FPS (except the Metroid demo) yet.
>I have read very good things about Kirby, but have not tried it yet.

thanx, going by reviews and what people have told me Im gonna pick up
Kirby and look for a deal on Rogue Agent used.