The first wireless controller?

http://hawanja.com/bandai_playdia.htm
6 answers Last reply
More about wireless controller
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "G" <G@G.com> wrote in message

    > http://hawanja.com/bandai_playdia.htm

    heheh

    http://hawanja.com/pippin.htm

    Found the PS3 joypads.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    G wrote:
    > http://hawanja.com/bandai_playdia.htm

    I seem to recall you could by IR controllers for the NES
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > I seem to recall you could by IR controllers for the NES

    Cool idea.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "G" <G@G.com> wrote in message
    >> I seem to recall you could by IR controllers for the NES
    >
    > Cool idea.

    NES Satellite was a four player wireless block.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:49:47 GMT, Vitani <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote:

    >G wrote:
    >> http://hawanja.com/bandai_playdia.htm
    >>
    >I seem to recall you could by IR controllers for the NES

    And I believe Atari gets the honor of being the first with wireless
    controller long before 8-bit Nintendo was designed.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > And I believe Atari gets the honor of being the first with wireless
    > controller long before 8-bit Nintendo was designed.

    Hook, Line & Sinker.

Console Gaming Wireless Video Controller Games Nintendo Video Games