The first wireless controller?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 20, 2005 5:44:46 PM

http://hawanja.com/bandai_playdia.htm

More about : wireless controller

Related resources
June 20, 2005 8:50:23 PM

> I seem to recall you could by IR controllers for the NES

Cool idea.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 20, 2005 8:50:24 PM

"G" <G@G.com> wrote in message
news:D 96oiu$aas$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
>> I seem to recall you could by IR controllers for the NES
>
> Cool idea.

NES Satellite was a four player wireless block.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
June 20, 2005 9:16:25 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:49:47 GMT, Vitani <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote:

>G wrote:
>> http://hawanja.com/bandai_playdia.htm
>>
>I seem to recall you could by IR controllers for the NES

And I believe Atari gets the honor of being the first with wireless
controller long before 8-bit Nintendo was designed.
June 21, 2005 2:46:11 AM

> And I believe Atari gets the honor of being the first with wireless
> controller long before 8-bit Nintendo was designed.

Hook, Line & Sinker.
!