  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 25, 2005 8:01:07 PM

have you all seen that 12mb nintendo revolution clip-comercial?i just cant
belive it!i knew that nintendo has been preparing smthing big but this is
way cooler i ever espectedit to be.i dont know about your thoughts about it
, but , after seeing this i think that revolution is going to sweep the
floors with 360 and ps3.incredible.i cant seem to find the link for the
video,im not sure if i picked it up here or elsevere , if i find it ill post
it.
æao

More about : finaly

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 3:11:18 AM

Dasor Raman wrote:

> have you all seen that 12mb nintendo revolution clip-comercial?i just cant
> belive it!i knew that nintendo has been preparing smthing big but this is
> way cooler i ever espectedit to be.i dont know about your thoughts about it
> , but , after seeing this i think that revolution is going to sweep the
> floors with 360 and ps3.incredible.i cant seem to find the link for the
> video,im not sure if i picked it up here or elsevere , if i find it ill post
> it.
> æao

tis fake my friend, been around a while
July 5, 2005 3:53:46 PM

heh
September 19, 2006 10:06:35 AM

don't believe everything you see!!
but believe me: the WII will overhelm all the others!!!
!