finaly!

have you all seen that 12mb nintendo revolution clip-comercial?i just cant
belive it!i knew that nintendo has been preparing smthing big but this is
way cooler i ever espectedit to be.i dont know about your thoughts about it
, but , after seeing this i think that revolution is going to sweep the
floors with 360 and ps3.incredible.i cant seem to find the link for the
video,im not sure if i picked it up here or elsevere , if i find it ill post
it.
æao
3 answers Last reply
More about finaly
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Dasor Raman wrote:

    > have you all seen that 12mb nintendo revolution clip-comercial?i just cant
    > belive it!i knew that nintendo has been preparing smthing big but this is
    > way cooler i ever espectedit to be.i dont know about your thoughts about it
    > , but , after seeing this i think that revolution is going to sweep the
    > floors with 360 and ps3.incredible.i cant seem to find the link for the
    > video,im not sure if i picked it up here or elsevere , if i find it ill post
    > it.
    > æao

    tis fake my friend, been around a while
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    heh
  3. don't believe everything you see!!
    but believe me: the WII will overhelm all the others!!!

Console Gaming Video Nintendo Video Games