I need to install the analysis toolpak, but Excel came preinstalled on my
machine and I do not have an installation Cd and I cannot find the
analysis32.xll file anywher on my computer.. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Contact the manufacturer of your computer and request
the Microsoft Office or Excel CD. Otherwise, you'll need
to purchase a new copy of Microsoft Office or Excel.
You need the CD in order to install the analysis toolpak.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP