browser shuts itself down?????

When I'm surfing around every once in a while I'll see something that I want
to look at so I click on the icon and the whole browser shuts down???? Do I
have something set wrong????

Without knowing more information (about the browser you're using, SP level
etc).

Run these malware cleaners:

1. Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com

2. SpyBot S&D
http://www.safer-networking.org

3. CWShredder

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"BadBrian" <BadBrian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I'm surfing around every once in a while I'll see something that I
> want
> to look at so I click on the icon and the whole browser shuts down???? Do
> have something set wrong????

TRENDING THREADS