Gameboy Advance SP (Cobalt) w/damaged LCD for auction (low..

"kevin" <kevnospam242@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I decided to sell my GBA SP which would be great for parts or if you
> have a lcd lying around.... the auction is low and features low
> shipping, so if you need it look here:
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8203112937&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:16:30 +0100, "Lorfarius"
<asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:

>Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
>replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)

really? Damn, I would of fixed it and used it if I knew where to buy
a screen for $5... where do you get them?

Lorfarius a écrit :
> "kevin" <kevnospam242@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>I decided to sell my GBA SP which would be great for parts or if you
>>have a lcd lying around.... the auction is low and features low
>>shipping, so if you need it look here:
>>

>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8203112937&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
>>

> Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
> replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)

5$ for a LCD screen ? i'll take three :)

Kevin, for your information, the game boy is not NTSC, nor PAL. There is
no "region" stuff and games in either language and from any continent
plays on it :)

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:34:32 +0200, reyda <true_reyda@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>5$ for a LCD screen ? i'll take three :)
>
>Kevin, for your information, the game boy is not NTSC, nor PAL. There is
>no "region" stuff and games in either language and from any continent
>plays on it :)

that is a standard form I had to put in something.... I knew the $5
LCD was too good to be true!

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:16:30 +0100, "Lorfarius"
> <asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
>>replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)
>
> really? Damn, I would of fixed it and used it if I knew where to buy
> a screen for $5... where do you get them?

Well if its just the LCD glass screen cover then pretty much any games shop.
Failing that try Ebay.

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:10:13 +0100, "Lorfarius"
<asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:

>Well if its just the LCD glass screen cover then pretty much any games shop.
>Failing that try Ebay.

no the screen cover is fine (even tho the pic makes it look messed it
is just a reflection from the flash of the camera) it's the ACTUAL LCD
that is damaged. I hope that is clear to anyone who is interested.