Gameboy Advance SP (Cobalt) w/damaged LCD for auction (low..

I decided to sell my GBA SP which would be great for parts or if you
have a lcd lying around.... the auction is low and features low
shipping, so if you need it look here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8203112937&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
6 answers Last reply
More about gameboy advance cobalt damaged auction
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "kevin" <kevnospam242@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > I decided to sell my GBA SP which would be great for parts or if you
    > have a lcd lying around.... the auction is low and features low
    > shipping, so if you need it look here:
    >

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8203112937&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
    replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:16:30 +0100, "Lorfarius"
    <asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:

    >Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
    >replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)

    really? Damn, I would of fixed it and used it if I knew where to buy
    a screen for $5... where do you get them?
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Lorfarius a écrit :
    > "kevin" <kevnospam242@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>I decided to sell my GBA SP which would be great for parts or if you
    >>have a lcd lying around.... the auction is low and features low
    >>shipping, so if you need it look here:
    >>

    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8203112937&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
    >>

    > Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
    > replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)

    5$ for a LCD screen ? i'll take three :)

    Kevin, for your information, the game boy is not NTSC, nor PAL. There is
    no "region" stuff and games in either language and from any continent
    plays on it :)
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:34:32 +0200, reyda <true_reyda@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >5$ for a LCD screen ? i'll take three :)
    >
    >Kevin, for your information, the game boy is not NTSC, nor PAL. There is
    >no "region" stuff and games in either language and from any continent
    >plays on it :)

    that is a standard form I had to put in something.... I knew the $5
    LCD was too good to be true!
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:16:30 +0100, "Lorfarius"
    > <asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Have you considered repairing it yourself? Should only cost about $5 for a
    >>replacement screen and you could sell it for a lot more :)
    >
    > really? Damn, I would of fixed it and used it if I knew where to buy
    > a screen for $5... where do you get them?

    Well if its just the LCD glass screen cover then pretty much any games shop.
    Failing that try Ebay.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:10:13 +0100, "Lorfarius"
    <asdkeithNOSPAM@PLEASEhotmail.com> wrote:

    >Well if its just the LCD glass screen cover then pretty much any games shop.
    >Failing that try Ebay.

    no the screen cover is fine (even tho the pic makes it look messed it
    is just a reflection from the flash of the camera) it's the ACTUAL LCD
    that is damaged. I hope that is clear to anyone who is interested.

Console Gaming Games LCD Gameboy Video Nintendo Video Games