Looking for a web site that has NES & SNES game names and ..

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2005 9:46:32 PM

Is there a web site like that? I am not looking for ROMs just game
names and screen shots...
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 3:16:56 PM

Not going to help... I am looking for NES & SNES game listings and
screen shots....
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 4:06:00 PM

<waxman80014@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a web site like that? I am not looking for ROMs just game
> names and screen shots...

This has Java playable versions of NES games on:

http://www.everyvideogame.com/
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 11:22:50 PM

> Not going to help... I am looking for NES & SNES game listings and
> screen shots....

Then try:

http://www.gamersgraveyard.com/repository/nes/nesgames....

http://www.nesworld.com/neslist.xml