Looking for a web site that has NES & SNES game names and ..

Is there a web site like that? I am not looking for ROMs just game
names and screen shots...
3 answers Last reply
More about looking site snes game names
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Not going to help... I am looking for NES & SNES game listings and
    screen shots....
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    <waxman80014@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a web site like that? I am not looking for ROMs just game
    > names and screen shots...

    This has Java playable versions of NES games on:

    http://www.everyvideogame.com/
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > Not going to help... I am looking for NES & SNES game listings and
    > screen shots....

    Then try:

    http://www.gamersgraveyard.com/repository/nes/nesgames.html

    http://www.nesworld.com/neslist.xml

    http://www.neshq.com/lists/euneslist.txt

    http://www.digitpress.com/index2.htm

    http://www.nesplayer.com/features/PAL/games.htm

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games