Cannot reset DS

David

I bought a used copy of Advance Wars and am unable to reset the game using
A+B+Start+Select as written in the manual. I also tried L+Right D Pad+Select
to no avail. I'm using a DS. Anyone know what could be wrong?

David

After countless tries I got it to work. You have to press L+Right D
Pad+Select right after you press the Gameboy Advance startup icon. I kept
trying it while the game was running and also while turning the unit on. I
wish the instructions would have been more specific as it would've saved me
a lot of time and frustration.

In article <EsydnTdUd5nmpEzfRVn-sg@adelphia.com>,
"David" <nospam@home.net> wrote:

> I bought a used copy of Advance Wars and am unable to reset the game using
> A+B+Start+Select as written in the manual. I also tried L+Right D Pad+Select
> to no avail. I'm using a DS. Anyone know what could be wrong?

Might be that you can only do that reset technique on a GBA or GBA SP.