"LKbdHlpr.sys" Logitech Keyboard Helper system.

"LKbdHlpr.sys" Logitech Keyboard Helper system.

I had this error in Event Viewer, about not finding the file, and here is
what I done to make the Error message go away.

First I Googled it, and found that others had the same Error.

Then I removed the old Logitech Keyboard and Mouse programs in Control panel
add/remove programs, then downloaded the newest programs from their website.
(iTouch) Cordless Mouse and Keyboard.

Then closed all running programs, and run the setup's, rebooted in between.

Same error in Event Viewer again. Then I run Search for LKbdHlpr.sys". in
all files on C: drive, even hidden.

That found it in Documents and Settings/User Name/Local
Settings/temp/xxsomething folder.

By moving it to C:/Windows/System32/Drivers folder, done the trick. Now I
don't have this error any more.

Seems that the set-up program don't add it there if you run Windows XP on a
fat32 system.

Hope this helps others,

Reima

Hi Reima,

Thanks for posting this information. Might help someone in future.

I don't have this keyboard, though.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User