Geforce 2 gts 32mb Stuttering in D3d

G

ok in all games that use the D3d api stutter and it drives me nuts, and i also get a mouse lag from it. when i run the game in open gl it runs flawlessly. i need help, i have hte latest drivers and its not my motherboard because d3d runs fine with other cards. i cant swith to those cards because they are my friends.

G

darn it, i type to fast.

ok so what i was saying is that i need a solution to the direct 3d studdering problems caused by my geforce 2 gts. i cant afford a new graphics card till summer and the other graphics cards i tested are my friends. can someone please help me with this.

hurray for prozac!!!!

aces170

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2002
that is the first time i read the problem like that, make sure u have the latest drivers, or get the latest drivers of the company whch made the card, other than that i dont thnk anything is possible...

G

HAHA, I FIXED IT!!! well i guess but i dont see how it does. well anyways i put 2 pci voodoo2 cards in there and for some reason it runs fine, even when i choose the geforce2. hurray, i can aim now.

hurray for prozac!!!!

G

prob with nvidia chips is it runs in opengl mode. i too have a geforce2 gts. tried it in counter-strike.

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
God help us, we're being invided by extra-terrestrial voodoo people and insane lunatics from the 1st grade typing and spelling class.

nVidiot: Message board Troll employed by nVidia to terrorize aTidiots.