Unhandled Exception Errors What are they and How are they ..

Hi there and thanks

this error amongst many others with the unhandled exceptions errors are
really driving me nutty they couldnt come at more of a inconvient time
anyways im a gamer and some games it throws me this one as well as a few
others withh same sequence just diff #s and letters but here is one that i
wrote down Unhandled Exception:c0000005
at Address 46db6cFc

Can anyone Explain what that means and how it could be fixed any inputs
would be helpful

Thanks Yent
1 answer Last reply
More about unhandled exception errors they

    Hi Yent,

    Unhandled_exception_errors are usually driver related. One or more device
    drivers needs to be reinstalled or updated. 0xc0000005 is often related to a
    Creative sound card, so if you are using one that is the first one I would
    work on. Otherwise, you may be looking at a video problem as well. If a
    minidump (.dmp file) is created when the error occurs, we may be able to
    determine which file is the problem. You can send the .dmp file directly to
    me at the address used here, use the subject line "per req" to get past the
    filters.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Yent" <Yent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there and thanks
    >
    > this error amongst many others with the unhandled exceptions errors are
    > really driving me nutty they couldnt come at more of a inconvient time
    > anyways im a gamer and some games it throws me this one as well as a few
    > others withh same sequence just diff #s and letters but here is one that i
    > wrote down Unhandled Exception:c0000005
    > at Address 46db6cFc
    >
    > Can anyone Explain what that means and how it could be fixed any inputs
    > would be helpful
    >
    > Thanks Yent

Support Microsoft Windows XP