01:36 9/18/2005

RE: Microsoft Photo Editor

When I expand a graphic in this program, so that the resulting graphic
is too large for my monitor, I get an expansion bar [where I can slide
up and down] on the right side of my monitor, but not on neither the
left side nor the bottom. Why, and how can I fix it?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

That is a Windows "program standard" and you can not change it. All program
developers have co-operated in doing this so there is some semblance of
order in the universe.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner

"Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> 01:36 9/18/2005
>
> RE: Microsoft Photo Editor
>
> When I expand a graphic in this program, so that the resulting graphic
> is too large for my monitor, I get an expansion bar [where I can slide
> up and down] on the right side of my monitor, but not on neither the
> left side nor the bottom. Why, and how can I fix it?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

So I s/ sit back and do nothing?

Barry Karas

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 07:42:06 -0400, "Richard Urban [MVP]"
<richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote:

>That is a Windows "program standard" and you can not change it. All program
>developers have co-operated in doing this so there is some semblance of
>order in the universe.
>
>--
>Regards,
>
>Richard Urban
>Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
>
>Quote from: George Ankner
>"If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!"
>
>"Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> 01:36 9/18/2005
>>
>> RE: Microsoft Photo Editor
>>
>> When I expand a graphic in this program, so that the resulting graphic
>> is too large for my monitor, I get an expansion bar [where I can slide
>> up and down] on the right side of my monitor, but not on neither the
>> left side nor the bottom. Why, and how can I fix it?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Barry Karas

Slo I s/ sit back and do nothing?