hal.dll missing.. WINDOWS CD MISSING.. now what?

I just moved and I cannot find my windows CD to choose the *r* repair to fix
my hal problem..

what now?
1 answer Last reply
More about missing windows missing what

    Hi,

    Find the CD, you'll need it for this repair. If you can't, and it's a retail
    disk, see:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    If it came with the system or you purchased an OEM version, you will need to
    contact the vendor for a replacement. Microsoft does not support or replace
    this type.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "cricket" <tink1271@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I just moved and I cannot find my windows CD to choose the *r* repair to
    >fix
    > my hal problem..
    >
    > what now?

Support DLL Microsoft CD-Rom Windows XP