hal.dll missing.. WINDOWS CD MISSING.. now what?

Tags:
  • Support
  • DLL
  • Microsoft
  • CD-Rom
  • Windows XP
September 18, 2005 5:07:02 AM

I just moved and I cannot find my windows CD to choose the *r* repair to fix
my hal problem..

what now?

More about : hal dll missing windows missing

Anonymous
September 18, 2005 12:52:46 PM

Hi,

Find the CD, you'll need it for this repair. If you can't, and it's a retail
disk, see:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

If it came with the system or you purchased an OEM version, you will need to
contact the vendor for a replacement. Microsoft does not support or replace
this type.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/