Those with i860's!

Last response: in Network Providers
February 12, 2005 2:58:53 AM

I have a brand new i860. Bought it from nextel direct and things have
been going great with it. WebJaw likes the phone very much. I have had
no problems loading extras on the phone. The camera can take pretty
good pictures and the bright flash light is handy for me....
Anyway, today my menu screens were very slow, then the phone turned on
and off and now i turn it on and all i get is a white screen that says
"i860" in black letters. I took the battery out and still get the same
response after putting the battery back in. I am going to get on the
phone with carperola and get them to fix my phone. What a shame that
all 300+ contacts will be gone.
-Should have saved the list on phonebook manager...........
-Ben

More about : i860

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 8:42:04 PM

SpoolShrew Wrote:
> I have a brand new i860. Bought it from nextel direct and things have
> been going great with it. WebJaw likes the phone very much. I have had
> no problems loading extras on the phone. The camera can take pretty
> good pictures and the bright flash light is handy for me....
> Anyway, today my menu screens were very slow, then the phone turned on
> and off and now i turn it on and all i get is a white screen that says
> "i860" in black letters. I took the battery out and still get the same
> response after putting the battery back in. I am going to get on the
> phone with carperola and get them to fix my phone. What a shame that
> all 300+ contacts will be gone.
> -Should have saved the list on phonebook manager...........
> -Ben

as far as the phone, sounds like you need a replacement.as far as
contacts, see if you can get your phone into " flashstrap " by holding
down the 2 softkeys and powering it on. if you can, get carrier or
super agent rss and do a " Read SIM ".then you have them

--
partsman