I have this toolbar on my computer and when i try to remove it and nothing
happens, i have went into the control panel - add or remove items and when i
try to remove it nothing happens.

Please can you help!

Thank you!

Lindsey Hughes.

There is a link on this page to the ToolBarCop. Give it a try.

http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/

"Lindsey Hughes" <lindsey@lhughes87.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have this toolbar on my computer and when i try to remove it and nothing
>happens, i have went into the control panel - add or remove items and when
>i try to remove it nothing happens.
>
> Please can you help!
>
> Thank you!
>
> Lindsey Hughes.

Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Ad-Aware
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
I can analyze it. Ignore anyone especially the troll Leythos, who will tag
along a nonsense post to this message, who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
need to see it not them.

HijackThis

"Lindsey Hughes" <lindsey@lhughes87.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have this toolbar on my computer and when i try to remove it and nothing
>happens, i have went into the control panel - add or remove items and when
>i try to remove it nothing happens.
>
> Please can you help!
>
> Thank you!
>
> Lindsey Hughes.

Fitz

***
NEVER download files from anywhere unless it is from the website of the
developer, manufacturer or some entity that you trust. They ALWAYS have the
most up to date files that haven't been tampered with by some third party
who is "hosting" (read Leeching) those files without permission.
***