My Help and Support window is missing text, right of the a..

My Help and Support Center window is missing the text right of the arrow
link, anybody have a clue how to repair? I have ran thru a repair process
with WinXP disk. Research on the internet is not much help either.

I tried to paste an example of the Help and Support window to better
understand, not possible...sorry.
1 answer Last reply
More about support window missing text

    Hi,

    Troubleshooting problems with Help and Support Center
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctr.htm

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    dfac2002 wrote:
    > My Help and Support Center window is missing the text
    > right of the arrow link, anybody have a clue how to
    > repair? I have ran thru a repair process with WinXP
    > disk. Research on the internet is not much help either.
    >
    > I tried to paste an example of the Help and Support
    > window to better understand, not possible...sorry.

Support Microsoft Windows XP