Wireless Home Network Question

I would like to connect my laptop to my desktop through a wireless
network for the purpose of transfering files and occasional internet
use. My desktop has dialup internet as there is no cable or DSL in my
area. What equipment will be required for this setup? Would I need a
wireless router or could this be done simply using two wireless
network cards?

Kevin

krj99999@yahoo.com (Kevin) wrote in news:84123709.0406121514.2b951131
@posting.google.com:

> I would like to connect my laptop to my desktop through a wireless
> network for the purpose of transfering files and occasional internet
> use. My desktop has dialup internet as there is no cable or DSL in my
> area. What equipment will be required for this setup? Would I need a
> wireless router or could this be done simply using two wireless
> network cards?
>
> Kevin

Yes, you can use two wireless NIC's in Ad-Hoc with ICS enabled.

Duane :)