Windows Media Player 10 Upgrade - Goof

Since I upgraded my Media Player 9.0 to 10.0, I have been unable to watch the
Yahoo news items http://news.yahoo.com/ (click on Audio/Visual button in
Yahoo 'task bar'.) When I click on a link, a message appears "Please wait

My guess is that the reinstall overrode some setting but I can't figure out
how to fix it. Anyone have a similar problem when upgrading their Media
Player software? Thank you for the help.
--
Sandy

You may have lost an important codec. You can locate a free mega codec
dowload, which will give you most (if not all) of the widely used codecs.

"ArubaSandy" <ArubaSandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since I upgraded my Media Player 9.0 to 10.0, I have been unable to watch
> the
> Yahoo news items http://news.yahoo.com/ (click on Audio/Visual button in
> Yahoo 'task bar'.) When I click on a link, a message appears "Please wait
>
> My guess is that the reinstall overrode some setting but I can't figure
> out
> how to fix it. Anyone have a similar problem when upgrading their Media
> Player software? Thank you for the help.
> --
> Sandy

Thank you, Yves. I will do some research on the missing codec you refer to.
Sandy
--
Sandy