i keep getting this message poping up: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem, then it says
'The NTVDM CPU has encounted an illegal instruction. CS:06fc IP:012c OP:65 63
68 42 75 choose 'close' to terminate the application.

it gives me the option to close or ignore. ignore doesnt get rid of it so i
click choose, problem is it comes back in about 10 minutes. wot is it??

map

Richie H wrote:
> i keep getting this message poping up: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem, then
> it says 'The NTVDM CPU has encounted an illegal instruction. CS:06fc
> IP:012c OP:65 63 68 42 75 choose 'close' to terminate the application.
>
> it gives me the option to close or ignore. ignore doesnt get rid of
> it so i click choose, problem is it comes back in about 10 minutes.
> wot is it??

Are you running an older program or game when this happens?

For the lack of a better suggestion on my part I would run the system file
checker while your waiting for another reply.
http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html

--
Mike Pawlak

what am i supposed to do now im on this website?

Richie H wrote:
> what am i supposed to do now im on this website?

1) Post a question.

2) Check back a few hours later to see if you received any answers to
the question.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: