Fish

Finally, a game worthy of the DS system!

I tried it yesterday at Wal-Mart - it was amazing.

Graphics to put everything before it to shame.

I finally have an excuse to trade Super Mario for something better!!

Thank god - I am so sick of Mario! I never play it - way too repetitive and
too restrictive.

Nintendogs comes in 3 different game paks.

How in the world do I choose?

The use of the stylis and mic are finally realized with the most realistic
graphics ever!

Oh and this is the type of game that any of the women I date would be
impressed with!!

Finally - a game for the rest of us!!

Cheers!

--
______________
=====fish=====

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:06:14 GMT, "fish"
<i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> wrote:

>Finally, a game worthy of the DS system!
>
>I tried it yesterday at Wal-Mart - it was amazing.
>
>Graphics to put everything before it to shame.
>
>I finally have an excuse to trade Super Mario for something better!!
>
>Thank god - I am so sick of Mario! I never play it - way too repetitive and
>too restrictive.
>
>Nintendogs comes in 3 different game paks.
>
>How in the world do I choose?
>
>The use of the stylis and mic are finally realized with the most realistic
>graphics ever!
>
>Oh and this is the type of game that any of the women I date would be
>impressed with!!
>
>Finally - a game for the rest of us!!
>
>Cheers!

that good eh? I read how popular the game is and then when I see
clips etc.. I dont get it. Maybe this is one you need to play to
actually appreciate?

"kevin" <kevnospam242@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:06:14 GMT, "fish"
> <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> wrote:
>
> >Finally, a game worthy of the DS system!
> >
> >I tried it yesterday at Wal-Mart - it was amazing.
> >
> >Graphics to put everything before it to shame.
> >
> >I finally have an excuse to trade Super Mario for something better!!
> >
> >Thank god - I am so sick of Mario! I never play it - way too repetitive
and
> >too restrictive.
> >
> >Nintendogs comes in 3 different game paks.
> >
> >How in the world do I choose?
> >
> >The use of the stylis and mic are finally realized with the most
realistic
> >graphics ever!
> >
> >Oh and this is the type of game that any of the women I date would be
> >impressed with!!
> >
> >Finally - a game for the rest of us!!
> >
> >Cheers!
>

> that good eh? I read how popular the game is and then when I see
> clips etc.. I dont get it. Maybe this is one you need to play to
> actually appreciate?

It's basically an overhyped, overpriced tamagotchi.

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 fish <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> wrote:
> Finally, a game worthy of the DS system!

anyone know where you can download the .nds demo file?

--

"I hear ma train a comin'
.... hear freedom comin"

"Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> It's basically an overhyped, overpriced tamagotchi.

It's obvious you're ignorant of the game.

"Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
> "Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
> > It's basically an overhyped, overpriced tamagotchi.
>
> It's obvious you're ignorant of the game.

nope. Virtual pets went out with the betamax. Same idea, souped up
graphics.

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:59:15 GMT, "Donald Richter"
<GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>nope. Virtual pets went out with the betamax. Same idea, souped up
>graphics.

this game is alot more advanced then virt pets, and this is just going
by the video's. Personally it doesnt look that fun (to me) but I am
with holding judgement until I read some American reviews and maybe
get a chance to play it.

> "Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
>> "Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>
>> > It's basically an overhyped, overpriced tamagotchi.
>>
>> It's obvious you're ignorant of the game.
>
> nope. Virtual pets went out with the betamax. Same idea, souped up
> graphics.

Obviously not, seeing as the gangster tamagatchi, AKA GTA:SA, sold quite
well.

> "Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
> >> "Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> >> It's obvious you're ignorant of the game.
> >
> > nope. Virtual pets went out with the betamax. Same idea, souped up
> > graphics.
>
> Obviously not, seeing as the gangster tamagatchi, AKA GTA:SA, sold quite
> well.

Somehow, I don't think an actual game is comparable to a tamagotchi.

Fred Liken wrote:

> Obviously not, seeing as the gangster tamagatchi, AKA GTA:SA, sold quite
> well.

LOL. Touche.

each box has 6 different breeds, but apparently you can end up
unlocking all 18

wjm

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2004

"Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
>> "Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>
>> > It's basically an overhyped, overpriced tamagotchi.
>>
>> It's obvious you're ignorant of the game.
>
> nope. Virtual pets went out with the betamax. Same idea, souped up
> graphics.

Translation: I've never played this game, but in my arrogance I am able to
pass judgment on things (and people) simply by knowing the basics.

>>> It's obvious you're ignorant of the game.
>>
>> nope. Virtual pets went out with the betamax. Same idea, souped up
>> graphics.
>>

> Translation: I've never played this game, but in my arrogance I am able to
> pass judgment on things (and people) simply by knowing the basics.
Actually I think he is lacking even basic information.. And comparing this
game with a Tamagotchi is like comparing the Gamecube to a Pong control
deck.