Looking for a name of a SNES game

Hello

Sorry for the bad english

I'm desperately looking for the name of a SNES game. I played with it a few
years ago but i can't remember.

I think the game was made by Nintendo. The aim of this game was to save
Princess Peach. You had to hit big squares with a magical rod to make them
appear and so, the character could walk on it.

Every time you succeed to save Peach there is another stage to complete.
Very easy at first, very tricky at the end.

If you recognize the game with my bad description, you're really the best of
the best. :)

Thanks a lot !

Eric

Eric O. wrote:
> Hello
>
> Sorry for the bad english
>
> I'm desperately looking for the name of a SNES game. I played with it a few
> years ago but i can't remember.
>
> I think the game was made by Nintendo. The aim of this game was to save
> Princess Peach. You had to hit big squares with a magical rod to make them
> appear and so, the character could walk on it.
>
> Every time you succeed to save Peach there is another stage to complete.
> Very easy at first, very tricky at the end.
>
> If you recognize the game with my bad description, you're really the best of
> the best. :)
>
> Thanks a lot !
>

> Eric

Hi!

I don't know the game but maybe this will help you:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/index.html

You can browse games by genre - maybe you recognize the title once you
read it.

Good luck,
Anja