Linksys WRT54GS and WRT54GS-CA

Does anyone know what the difference is between the WRT54GS and WRT54GS-CA
models? I am guessing the -CA is a Canadian version of the product. I am
interested in modifying it with a Linux based distribution, but I am
concerned if I buy the -CA version there might be something different about
it. Bestbuy is advertising the -CA unit.

--
Matthew
1 answer Last reply

    Yes, the -CA is the Canadian version (English and/or French), though I don't
    know the hardware and/or firmware difference, if any between the -CA and
    non-CA versions.

    I got my WRT54G (not WRT54GS, not WRT54G-CA) here in Toronto, Canada, and I
    recall the store where I bought it has both the regular WRT54G and the
    Canadian version WRT54G-CA.

    Regards,
    James

    "Matthew S" <2hct2uf02@REMOVETHISsneakemail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know what the difference is between the WRT54GS and WRT54GS-CA
    > models? I am guessing the -CA is a Canadian version of the product. I am
    > interested in modifying it with a Linux based distribution, but I am
    > concerned if I buy the -CA version there might be something different
    about
    > it. Bestbuy is advertising the -CA unit.
    >
    > --
    > Matthew

Linksys Wireless Networking