jed

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

MS OE seems to have disappeared from the taskbar, desktop and Start-->
Programs on my computer. Can someone please help me get it back?

"Jed" wrote:

> MS OE seems to have disappeared from the taskbar, desktop and Start-->
> Programs on my computer. Can someone please help me get it back?

Don't worry, OE has not disappeared from your PC, only the shortcuts/links
to it have disappeared, I think. Go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.
Then, Add/Remove Windows Components, and then check if the "Outlook Express"
item in the list is selected (has a checkmark next to it). If not then check
it and finish the wizard. If so, then...uh...reply to this post and I'll try
to help you from there.

-Ken C.
New Delhi, India