IEEE-1394

September 18, 2005 10:43:56 PM

I have 1 device plugged in to 1 of my two 1394 ports. This device was
working OK and now will not work in either of the IEEE-1394 ports. I looked
under 'My computer Hardware' and do not see any 1394 ports listed.
Anyone know what my problem is?

More about : ieee 1394

Anonymous
September 19, 2005 1:42:19 AM

Are these port built-in on the motherboard or on an add-on?

If they are built-in:
Check the BIOS screen to see if they are not "disabled"

If they are on an add-on card:
Shutdown the PC and open the case. Check to make sure that the card
is inserted correctly into the white PCI slot.

!