IEEE-1394

I have 1 device plugged in to 1 of my two 1394 ports. This device was
working OK and now will not work in either of the IEEE-1394 ports. I looked
under 'My computer Hardware' and do not see any 1394 ports listed.
Anyone know what my problem is?
1 answer Last reply
More about ieee 1394

    Are these port built-in on the motherboard or on an add-on?

    If they are built-in:
    Check the BIOS screen to see if they are not "disabled"

    If they are on an add-on card:
    Shutdown the PC and open the case. Check to make sure that the card
    is inserted correctly into the white PCI slot.

    "Jim Brown" <jbrown15@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I have 1 device plugged in to 1 of my two 1394 ports. This device was
    > working OK and now will not work in either of the IEEE-1394 ports. I
    > looked under 'My computer Hardware' and do not see any 1394 ports listed.
    > Anyone know what my problem is?

Support Microsoft Devices Windows XP