I got the spysheriff bug in my laptop today. I downloaded Microsofts' beta
anitspyware program and it worked great. Except...My desktop background still
has spyshef's blue and black message board. When I go to display properties
all the backgrounds are disabled. Any ideas how to repair this? Other than
this one glitch the anitspyware program from Microsoft returned my system to
normal
Thanks,
Jose'Joe

How to remove SpySheriff / Winstall.exe / Spysheriff.exe:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How_to_remove_SpySheriff_Winstallexe_Spysheriffexe-t22402.html

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User