i cannot format my drive i have reinstalled windows xp pro and at startup i
have a choice off four xp programs its taking up about 30 gb off one off my
drives and i cannot delete these programs please guide me into how to format
the patition as acces is denied when i try
--
Paulyg

Did you reinstall WinXPpro four times? If yes, check here at Michael's
site. Either you can start over doing a clean install
or you can divest yourself of three of the WinXP's. Anyway check it out.
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html

KOTOR wrote:
> i cannot format my drive i have reinstalled windows xp pro and at startup i
> have a choice off four xp programs its taking up about 30 gb off one off my
> drives and i cannot delete these programs please guide me into how to format
> the patition as acces is denied when i try

Simply boot from the slipstreamed WinXP installation CD. You'll be
offered the opportunity to delete, create, and format partitions as part
of the installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of
boot devices in the PC's BIOS to boot from the CD.)

HOW TO Install Windows XP

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm