n64 quick question

Last response: in Video Games
September 4, 2005 4:03:32 PM

Hi. I'm trying to use my brother's old n64. He took his gamecube with
him to college, though, and I guess the two systems use the same power
cord. I'm trying to find out what the name of that piece would be. I
looked on Amazon, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone give me a
clue? lol Thanks.

More about : n64 quick question

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 7:21:37 PM

thanks for the info!
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 7:30:22 PM

Hi again. I just looked at the system again and I guess it wasn't the
power cord that I needed. I don't know how I missed that. What I need
is the thing that plugs into the back where it says "multi out". I know
that piece also fit the gamecube cause I stole it from his gamecube but
he took it back... hehe. I found this -->
http://cgi.ebay.com/GAMECUBE-GC-N64-S-Video-and-AV-CABL...
on ebay. I think it's what I'm looking for I'm just not sure.
September 5, 2005 12:24:03 AM

"Athene123" <ABCSoapsQueen@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I'm trying to use my brother's old n64. He took his gamecube with
> him to college, though, and I guess the two systems use the same power
> cord. I'm trying to find out what the name of that piece would be. I
> looked on Amazon, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone give me a
> clue? lol Thanks.

The N64 uses a different powercord to that of the Gamecube. Ebay is your
best bet to pick one up.
Anonymous
September 5, 2005 2:59:50 AM

> Hi again. I just looked at the system again and I guess it
> wasn't the power cord that I needed. I don't know how I missed
> that. What I need is the thing that plugs into the back where
> it says "multi out". I know that piece also fit the gamecube
> cause I stole it from his gamecube but he took it back...
> hehe. I found this -->
> http://cgi.ebay.com/GAMECUBE-GC-N64-S-Video-and-AV-CABL...
> EW_W0QQitemZ8216255727QQcategoryZ41040QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem on
> ebay. I think it's what I'm looking for I'm just not sure.

That's the correct cable. If you don't want to wait for it to be
shipped you can also pick one up for about $10 at Gamestop or EB,
or even Wal-Mart.
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 3:10:29 PM

Athene123 wrote:
> Hi again. I just looked at the system again and I guess it wasn't the
> power cord that I needed. I don't know how I missed that. What I need
> is the thing that plugs into the back where it says "multi out". I know
> that piece also fit the gamecube cause I stole it from his gamecube but
> he took it back... hehe. I found this -->
> http://cgi.ebay.com/GAMECUBE-GC-N64-S-Video-and-AV-CABL...
> on ebay. I think it's what I'm looking for I'm just not sure.

Super Nintendo, N64, and GameCube all use the same Multi-AV out cable.
!