Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo,alt.videogames.neo-geo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

I have a really big problem with Japanese and have a few games, which I
don't really know what is called. Anybody able to help? There's two SNES
games too.

Links follows :
SNES
http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/nintendo/unknown1.jpg
http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/nintendo/unknown2.jpg

Neo Geo CD
http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown1.jpg
http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown2.jpg
http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown3.jpg

Any help on the names really appreciated!

Thanks

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

Vidar Olavesen wrote:

> I have a really big problem with Japanese and have a few games, which I
> don't really know what is called. Anybody able to help? There's two SNES
> games too.
>
> Links follows :
> SNES
> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/nintendo/unknown1.jpg

A Ranma game; figure it out from those listed at:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/list_r.html

> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/nintendo/unknown2.jpg

A Doraemon game. Doraemon 2 by the looks of it.

> Neo Geo CD
> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown1.jpg
> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown2.jpg
> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown3.jpg
>
> Any help on the names really appreciated!

You should be able to determine all of these from
http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/masterlist.htm

"Vidar Olavesen" <olavese@online.no> writes:
> SNES
> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/nintendo/unknown1.jpg

らんま ½ -- 朱猫団的秘宝
Ranma 1/2 -- Akaneko Danteki Hihou

> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/nintendo/unknown2.jpg

ドラえもん 2 -- のび太のトイズランド大冒険
Doraemon 2 -- Nobita no Toizurando (Toyland) Daibouken

> Neo Geo CD
> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown1.jpg

サムライスピリッツ -- 天草降臨
Samurai Spirits -- Tensou Kourin

> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown2.jpg

サムライスピリッツ -- 武士道烈伝
Samurai Spirits -- Bushidou Redden

> http://www.norwaygames.com/Hawk/pictures/neo/unknown3.jpg

サムライスピリッツ -- 斬紅郎無双剣
Samurai Spirits -- Zankourou Musouken

[Some of the pronounciations are guesses, but probably close enough.]

-miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo,alt.videogames.neo-geo,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Thanks a bunch! Japanese isn't that easy, is it? Anywhere to learn some
basics on the net?

Take care