Need Nintendo 101 schematic

Got a Nintendo 101, the top load unit off ebay, doesn't work. The 5 volt
regulator gets very hot, so evidently has a short or low resistance.
Thanks.

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:53:24 -0500, "oldfogie"
<oldfogie@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Got a Nintendo 101, the top load unit off ebay, doesn't work. The 5 volt
>regulator gets very hot, so evidently has a short or low resistance.
>Thanks.

Schematic for front loading should work fine. Just ignore the AV
section and bottom expansion port as they were left out on top loading
system.

--

OK, but I don't have that. Where to get?

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:50:33 -0500, "oldfogie"
<oldfogie@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>OK, but I don't have that. Where to get?

Coming to your inbox soon I hope. I can't remember where I found them
originally but I think it was through a link at a NESp forum a couple
years ago.

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:50:33 -0500, "oldfogie"
<oldfogie@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>OK, but I don't have that. Where to get?

Coming to your inbox soon I hope. I can't remember where I found them
originally but I think it was through a link at a NESp forum a couple
years ago.

Thanks very much, Impmon, also N&M Collins who also sent the schematics.
Malcolm B.