My computer often restarts, especially while playing games but also when
nobody is at the computer at all. I get a message saying that it has
recovered from a serious error.

Also, sometimes when starting up, I have to press reset several times to get
the monitor to come on.

Any ideas??..

Johnie Sanders
johniesanders@netscape.net

1. Be 100% sure that you are 100% free of viruses and spyware. (Something
like "I have Norton AntiVirus and Ad-Aware..." is not sufficient.)
2. Make sure the fans inside your computer are running.
3. Open the computer case and remove the dust and debris that have
accumulated.
4. "How to perform advanced clean-boot troubleshooting in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316434

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."