Hi I am not sure if they are files or just what they are, but in the system
config when you click on the start up you know how you can uncheck the things
to not start up. Well when I un-install software that placed a thing in there
it will not go away when I un-install the it. Or even if I re-install a
program I end up with two or three of them in there and I only check one but
is there a way to get rid of the ones not being used or that are uninstalled?
I sure hope I made sense out of that/
--
Thank Ya Kindly,
Danny

How about if you post the items you want to know about?

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."