Journalist seeks Nintendogs players

Last response: in Video Games
September 22, 2005 5:13:51 PM

I want to write about Nintendogs and the people who've played it? Are
you dog lovers in real life? Is the game turning you into a dog lover?
Is it addictive or sort of a snooze?

I want the article to include your name, age, occupation, and the
community in which you live.

This is for real. Click on the links below to read some of my stuff.

Interested? Please e-mail me ASAP. Thanks.

Hiawatha Bray
Technology Reporter
Boston Globe
135 Morrissey Blvd.
P.O. Box 55819
Boston, MA 02205-5819 USA
617-929-3119 voice
617-929-3183 fax
bray@globe.com
watha@monitortan.com
Recent writings: www.boston.com/business/technology/bray
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 2:36:46 PM

Hiawatha Bray wrote:
> I want to write about Nintendogs and the people who've played it?

I'll answer yes to this one, since the post's title gives it away.
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 2:56:20 AM

You can't even get the proper punctuation on the opening sentence of
your post, and we're supposed to believe "this is for real"?
September 19, 2006 9:28:47 AM

you play with nintendo.. the word is PLAY
with all the other consols you suffer trough the night and the next day you recognize that you had no fun at all
!