Looking for "Orchestral Game Concert 4"

I have been searching off-and-on for several years for a music CD
entitled "Orchestral Game Concert 4". It was produced in 1994 and only
a few were made. I found it once on eBay and I bid $120 for it but I
didn't win.

I don't care how I get it: original CD, copy of the original CD, or
even if I could download it from somewhere in a lossless format, that
would be nice too. I don't want MP3 or AAC or any other lossy format.
I don't want a CD that someone has burned from a lossy format, either.
I don't want it as a collector's item, I just want the music in its
original form without any significant loss in quality.

I shouldn't need to say this but I will: I don't think there is
anything unethical about what I'm doing. The CD hasn't been produced
in almost 10 years, and although I'm willing to plunk down a fair
amount of money for it, I can't find anyone who has it or is willing to
sell it. So if you're going to lecture me about being a "pirate" then
please don't bother posting.

If someone wants to sell me the original CD, I'll gladly pay market
value for it. But if that's the case, then be forewarned; I will be
taking all necessary precautions to ensure that the CD is indeed an
original before any money changes hands.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron

> I shouldn't need to say this but I will: I don't think there is
> anything unethical about what I'm doing. The CD hasn't been produced
> in almost 10 years, and although I'm willing to plunk down a fair
> amount of money for it, I can't find anyone who has it or is willing to
> sell it. So if you're going to lecture me about being a "pirate" then
> please don't bother posting.

You have my blessing. All music, art, etc should be free after 10 years.
Anyone who's making profit after that time are just corporate societal
leeches. Art should be available to all, not just those that have money.

"MrBiggles" <mrbiggles909@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I shouldn't need to say this but I will: I don't think there is
> > anything unethical about what I'm doing. The CD hasn't been produced
> > in almost 10 years, and although I'm willing to plunk down a fair
> > amount of money for it, I can't find anyone who has it or is willing to
> > sell it. So if you're going to lecture me about being a "pirate" then
> > please don't bother posting.
>
> You have my blessing. All music, art, etc should be free after 10 years.
> Anyone who's making profit after that time are just corporate societal
> leeches. Art should be available to all, not just those that have money.

What complete and utter bollocks. Art is subjective - what if a composer
does not consider music to be 'art'.