I encounter this blue screen when running game on my machine, it stated:
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP: 0x0000000A (0x0000F78A, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x806E4A8E)

I search the internet and suspect it is a driver problem, but the problem is
how to determine which driver is the cause. The last parameters should be the
address of the problem driver, but how do I know which driver is using that
address? Is there any utility that show the driver address range? Any
suggestion?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314063
Troubleshooting a Stop 0x0000000A Error in Windows XP